Saturday, August 13, 2011

Welcome To Scrapbook Saturday!

Welcome To Scrapbook Saturday over at My Cricut Craft Room! 
I made a Layout for my son's (Ethan) first haircut. This meant a lot to me because he was so tiny and these pictures were pre~transplant! If you didn't know this my son was diagnosed with a rare liver disease called Biliary Atresia at the age of 2 months old! He had received his gift of life on Feb 18, 2011. He is doing quite well but he will be in the danger zone till the age of 5. We have been in and out of the hospital since the age of two months and I had to live at the Ronald McDonald House for 9 months. Let me tell you that was the hardest 9 months of my life. I was separated from my daughter (Haley) who is 8 and my fiance (Chris) for this period of time! I live each day to the fullest and do not take life for granted.

Here is the Layout that I had made for my son's scrapbook! Enjoy!
The Title was made out of the Alpahlicious Cartridge. I loved making the Title because it was so different! Also it was really simple to make the letters! I can't remember what paper I used (sorry). I know the stickers were from a Kit.


I also used vellum stickers. It adds a little more to your projects! I love using vellum!
Well this was my layout that I had made .
Stop over to My Cricut Craft Room to see what other cool projects the design made!!
Have a fantabulous crafting day! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see what I have made for Card Creating Day Sunday!

No comments: