Hello bloggers. Today is Imagine-Nation Monday over at My Cricut Craft Room. Don't forget to go see what the Design Team came up with! Boy these women are all talented.
I tried some thing new, and that is....
An Explosion Box!
And the inside....
How I made this card box was ..
- I first cut a piece of cardstock 7 1/2 by 7 1/2
- I then took my Martha Stewart score board and scored my card at 2 1/2 and 5 inch marks.
- Then I stamped the inside using my One dollar stamps from Michael with black ink
- I took embossing markers and then I colored the pictures
- I used clear embossing powder on the pictures
- Used the Heat gun
- Then you crease your score lines
- I pushed all the score lines together and it's awkward shape but just go with your instinct, that's what it is supposed to look like.
(I forgot to tell you I used the Imagine Cartridge( Everything Is Better Together)
That's how the outside box paper came from. Great paper color's on this Cartridge.
Now for the LID.....
- I cut the pink paper (yes from the same cartridge) at 4 1/4 by 4 1/4
- Then I scored the card at 3/4 on all four sides
- Once you do that you then cut all four little ends up to the score lines
- Then you fold all the small pieces inwardI used snail tape and taped the small pieces to the long pieces
Now you should have your box and lid! (Pointers) You should decorate the lid before gluing or taping the sides. That way your not damaging the delicate lid by putting something heavy on it!
Well I hope you understand my directions, make sure you come back tomorrow to see what I made for Theme Tuesday! Create a Card!
Hope you all have a great day and once again thank you fro praying for my family and I!