Saturday, August 27, 2011

Scrapbooking Saturday

Today is all about layouts! Check out all the creative layouts over at My Cricut Craft Room!  I just wanted to say Yippee I have 30 followers now! Do you know how excited I am. I hope you all are learning a little from me. I am new at this whole cricut/imagine world. I have been learning a lot.
I made a layout back in December when my son and I lived at the Ronald McDonald house waiting for a liver transplant for my son! Ethan was 10 months old...It's amazing how time flies. This layout bring tears to my eyes because this is only a piece of what we went through.



Now remember I made this back in December when I first received my cricut. I used Alphlicious Cartridge to make the words. I also used these cute doctor and nurse stickers. Yes they are Jolees.


The x-ray was made by using the Sugar and Spice Cartridge.
I hope you all have a blessed day and a crafting one as well. Thanks for stopping by! Now check out the rest of the talented design team over at My Cricut Craft Room.

3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sweet layout and special memories! You can look back at your layout and see how far your little guy has come!

Connie Gail said...

Oh dear.... Your scrapbook page is more than a layout ~ it is a picture of some of the things that you and Ethan had to experience over the past year or so. Must have been tough at times. Almost heartbreaking. But by the grace of God you got through it and now are reaping the rewards of a healthier child. Ethan is so precious dear one ~ truly a blessing from God...:O) Thank you for sharing your heart!

Suzys Crafts said...

love this layout. shows you how far you have come. :) You are a strong woman!