Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Card Creating Tuesday!

Hello
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the blog hop! If you haven't yet seen all the fabulous blogs, you should really check them out! There are a lot of talented ladies out there!
Well I wanted to welcome you all to Card Creating Tuesday at My Cricut Craft Room!
Here is my Card that I am so proud to show you all!
This was my card that I made. The paper that I used to make the main design and the flower was from the paperstack called TOTALLY GIRL (My Minds Eye)! I absolutely love this paper!
Cartridges: Demask Decour
            and
                Flower Shoppe

This was such a fun card to make and it was really easy and fun! I wanted to show you  the flower that I was taught by Erica by watching her Ustream. If you haven't watched her yet, boy you don't know what your missing. Hope you all like this simple but elegant card that I had made!
Have a fantabulous Crafting Tuesday!



No comments: