Friday, August 12, 2011

Festive Friday!

I love doing Fridays Theme for My Cricut Craft Room ! Why you say, because my favorite holiday is HALLOWEEN! So this gives me a great excuse to make Halloween projects. This is what I came up with!

This was so much fun to make.I used the celebrate with flourish  cricut cartridge to cut out the Halloween sign.Then I used the Imagine cartridge for the Base layout shape . Then I used Recollection All Season Paper. There is a sheet of paper that has little icons and I just cut out the witching hour sign.
This was simple but what a great card to give to someone for Halloween.


this is the inside and these two signs were from the paper stack that I use for the front! Thank you for stopping by. Well  stop by tomorrow to see what I made for  Scrapbooking Saturday! Have a great crafting day!

No comments: