Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Would You Guess Wednesday At My Cricut Craft Room!!!

Hello well I know it has been a long time since the last project. My son Ethan was life flighted to Cincinnati Children's Hospital on the July 11th. He had a bad bacterial infection in his blood stream that could of killed him if he didn't get the central line taken out of his chest immediately and put on high dose of antibiotics. Ethan is doing so much better and looks like discharge day will be Friday . How exciting!! I wanted to share this cute and easy card that I made only using the function keys on the Cricut. This card was fun and it was also simple to do. So if you are new like me in this crafty cricut world you too can make this!!
This is my project Would You Guess Wednesday at My Cricut Craft Room.
                                            The cartridge that I used for this was Demask Decor Cartridge. I used Pink card stock paper as the card part and cut it 5'inches on the cricut.
                                             The zebra print layer paper was also cut at 5'inches and all i used was the function keys to make the elaborate design for this card.
                         
Like I said this card was simple and fun to do. I hope you will have fun making your cards and just by using the function keys! Please come back to see what other cool , easy and most importantly Fun projects I have store for you all. Hope you all have a Fantastic crafty Day!

No comments: