Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hey Welcome To ScrapBook Saturday!

Hey Hey Hey.... Its pinkpolkadotscrapping...Guys I am so excited to show you my Little Mini scrap booking album. I made this ex specially for my fiance soon to be husband in September 24th, 2011! So excited! I was inspired by him telling me that he didn't want me to buy him something for his Birthday he rather wanted something that was sentimental. So his desk needed some help and that's where I came up with the idea for the mini album.
The Cartridge that I used were Just Because Cards and the Martha Stewart Cake Cartridge ( All Occasions Cake Art) .
The chip board I bought was called Kaiser Craft Lacep Album.
The title page was from the Just Because Card . The ribbon I used was actually from the dollar stash bin at Michael's.

Our Blessings Believe it or not was cut from the Martha Stewart Cake Art Cartridge. I hope I am giving you ideas how to use your cake cartridges so there not just collecting dust on your shelf.
The stickers I used are Jolee's stickers. Michael's had a great deal on them, 40% off !

The finished Product!! Well I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did sharing it! Well I hope you all have a great crafting day!

No comments: