Wednesday, July 13, 2011

IT'S THEME DAY WEDNESDAY AT MY CRICUT CRAFT ROOM!!

Today's theme is "Would You Guess Wednesday's". So I decided to make these cute and fun purses for my daughter's Haley's room. I  am going to display them on her shelf as a decorations.

I used the Forever Young Cartridge for the purses. For the flowers I used the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Cartridge. 
The Paper is K&Company Super Pad (the pink purse) The polka dot purse was made using the Retro Card Stock. Love this paper! Both purses were 5' cuts by the cricut,

I had to show the back of the purses. 

Well these were some simple projects. you could use these for any special occasion. Examples would be purse parties, gift bags for little girl's parties and there are a lot more ways you could use these for.  Well  I'm off crafting hope you have a fantabulous day! Come back on Friday and  check out my crafts for FESTIVE FRIDAY Theme and Also check out my up coming crafts for my fiance's Birthday. Its going to be fun and exciting.




No comments: