Friday, July 29, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room Christmas In July Blog Hop

Welcome to m entry for My Cricut Craft Room's Christmas in July blog hop. You should have come from Autumns blog if not please start at the beginning My Cricut Craft Room




Hello Everyone..How exciting Christmas in July!!! How fun! Hope you have your Hot Chocolate, Jammies on and listening to some Christmas Music.  So I made two projects for the blog hop! They were so much fun and best of all really super easy. Enjoy..Tis The Season!!!

I used the Demask Decor Cartridge. I first cut out red paper using the tag function key at 5 ". The paper I am sorry but I can't remember off hand what I used. Then I used green paper to layer for the top of the tag. I used some puff paints to add some glitter to this tag. Like I said this is so simple and easy and it is such a pretty project . Hope you like this creative and easy tag for Christmas presents.



Ha who would of thought using purple would make a cute and pretty snowflake card for Christmas. I also Used the Demask Decor Cartridge for this . I cut this card using 5" for the snowflake.

I hope everyone enjoyed these two projects. Remember I am brand new to this Cricut Craft World. So if you too are new and don't know where to start just take a cartridge and experiment...I bet you too will be amazed how well your projects come out. I hope I gave you some great Ideas. Thanks for stopping by. Come visit tomorrow for Scrapbook Saturday at My Cricut Craft Room.



Next please visit Erica's Card for the hop....


No comments: