Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vintage Jounal !

Hey there... Happy Tuesday!
Well I wanted to update you all on up coming Events and of course I wanted to share with you a Class that I am taking and my creations that I have made using Jeanne Griffin Oliver's Techniques!

I first wanted to let you all know that on June 23rd(Saturday) I am hosting my second blog hop.. This one is called Loving Women Of A Life Time! I have 7 Awesome Sponsors who are Giving Away Awesome Prizes! So make sure you stop on by you DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!

So I have recently won on a spot in an E-class by Jeanne Griffin Oliver, Creatively Made ( Rediscovering the beauty of your gifts). This class is amazing and I just love this lady. She is so compassionate about Art. I am so blessed to be part of something GREAT!

So this is my first project that I have made from learning Jeanne's techniques....
I really can not believe I made something so beautiful!

Here it is!!
Vintage Journal!







Alright so what do you all think pretty cool! Wait till you see the next few projects that I have in store for you all! Please make sure to stop by this weekend to see all the Beautiful Creations and Stories on A very Special Blog Hop that I am Hosting! Thanks again for taking the time to stop by!



2 comments:

Suzys Crafts said...

Awww so pretty. Can't wait to see more!

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning Journal, Mel!! I love it!! I LOVE the Flower!! It's Fabulous!!
Great Job!!