Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #14

Hey there friends Today I participated in a Challenge over at Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe . This weeks Challenge over there is Christmas in July! This is what I have made for this Challenge!


A Christmas Box!


Top View



Front View


Side View

Ingredients:

 Stamp N Plus Chalks ( Golden Ginger, Blitzy,Ritzy,Cool Green, and Glitzy)
Buzz'N Magic  Paint by Stamp N Plus
Stamp N Plus Iris Fold Stamp (F-IR127)

Well I really hope you liked my Christmas Box. Stop by on Friday for Very Special and Meaningful Hop that I am Hosting  for someone Special!!! Thanks again for stopping by!






1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your box & Iris folding. Glad to see someone else joining the challenge using the Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe chalks.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"