Welcome crafty friends. If you came from Sharon If you are one of my 64 followers and happened upon this hop you will want to start at the beginning so you don't miss out on all of the wonderful creations and goodies! All weekend, My Cricut Craftroom is showcasing over 100 different Cricut Cartridges.
So for this Blog Hop I wanted to share my envelope Christmas Book. I actually made this for one of my fellow Design Team Member. This book is for KAT(Kathleen Schriber) who made me an Awesome Boo Book for Halloween..Which I will have out on my dresser all year long because I love it that much!
Now before I show you this I want to explain what an envelope Book is. This book is made out of envelopes. Instead of buying Envelopes I actually recycled my envelopes that my bills came with.
Here is my Book; Hope you like it.
I used Trim The Tree Cartridge to make the Wreath and used the Merry Christmas Stamp sentiment (Pink By Design).
I made the Front and back of the book with cereal boxes and then covered it with paper. ( My Minds Eye Lost and Found) Erica gave me a whole stack of the 6x6 and told me I better use every bit of it and guess what I DID!!
I used Lovely Floral Cartridge to make the picture frame.
The tag that I made was also made from Lovely Floral and my Peppermint Flowers were made from flower shoppe.
The peppermint candy journal tag was made from Sweet shoppe and the Picture frame was made using Cindy Loo.
The banner/tag is actually made out of the Chic and Scary . (Note: Even though a cartridge may be for a different holiday you can still"like Erica says think out of the box", with them. I also used (Pink By Design) stamps Berry Merry Christmas; for the Two bears.
I had to do one more picture.
Well this is my Christmas Book that I made for Kat. Tina (Crafty and Green) would be proud of me because I reused a lot of my scraps. She lives by living and being green. Don't forget this is a two day event so don't forget to visit tomorrow to see what the other Design Team Came up with. You will NOT be disappointed..I promise!
Thank you for stopping by my blog...Next you should visit is the most Fabulous and talented HOLLY
. My Cricut CraftRoom- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Sharon- Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/ -
3. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com - - You are Here---
4. Holly http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/ -
5. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ -
6. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ - -
7. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/ -
8. Suzy's Crafts http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Tracy http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com -
10. Heather S http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
11. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com -
12. Laura http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/ - -
13. Ricki http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/ -
14. Madison http://funkycards.blogspot.com/ -
15. Jen BowkerRanney -http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
16. Blog candy- http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/