Sunday, October 9, 2011

So Busy..

So guess what Friends Haley comes home tonight!! Yippee, I know I haven't spent hardly any time on crafts... I have been feeling kinda down lately. I don't know what it is. I watched like 5 episodes of Drop Dead Diva and I laughed, Cried and basically went through all the emotions you can imagine ( giggle). I don't ever hardly watch Television. All of my spare time usually  is spent crafting. I will get back into it, I just guess I was kinda in a funk.
So Haley is coming home tonight after being with her dad in San Diego. Her father just got married last sat, so she flew on weds to be in it. Plus she has no clue but he will break  the bad news to her and tell her he has to go to Iraq.  I know I know why do I care?? Well me and my Ex are actually better as friends. Yes I know what your thinking but hey think about it. For Haley's  sake at least we can talk and respect one another instead of bashing each other. After all he will always be Haley's Father.
I have been so busy making cupcake wrapper and labels ( for my hubbys ). I can't wait to show you the finished product. Well I just wanted to update all my NEW friends and Thank you who stops by and comment on my projects that I have made. I promise in the next couple of days there will be more crafts that I will be making. I hope you all have a Great Crafting Sunday!
~MEL

1 comment:

Liz said...

I think it's great that you are on good terms with your ex, it makes it easier with kids. My daughter is on great terms with hers and their son is better off for that. It doesn't help anyone if parents can't compromise. Be proud you have that kind of relationship