Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have come from..... (April)
If you did not please start at the beginning of the hop at
Welcome to another 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop!
I am trying new things; since I am a beginner in the cricut/Imagine world. My fiance just bought me a Imagine for my wedding present and I am so excited to show you what I have created!
Here are the five projects that I made for this event!
This first project is a box card! Its a card that turns into a box and you can put goodies inside it and send it in a regular envelope!
So this is the card part!
Here is the Box part!
*Inside of the card it says SENDING YOU BIRTHDAY WISHES!!
The inside of the card.....
I made four Birthday tags for the recipient to receive and reuse for Birthday things. I made the present and cupcake tags with the Demask Decor Cartridge. The tags were made at 2" I used the one dollar Michael's ribbon to tie at the end of the tags and coordinate it with the tie for the main card!
I had a lot of fun making this card!
My next project is for my Fiance for our wedding day! I made him a special card to give him before we get married.
If you didn't know my wedding is September 24th 2011. I am so excited and I am going to be marrying Erica's( My Cricut Craft Room) Older brother. So here is the card that I made for him!
I made the Champagne Flutes from the Cricut Cartridge Tie The Knot. I absolutely love this Cartridge because it has some great things for Bridal Showers and even Wedding Ideas for decorations! So if you know anyone getting married or need help decorating I recommend this cartridge.
Okay so the third project that I did was made by the help of my 8 Year old daughter Haley.
Here is what we came up with!
Here is the top of the box.
The Inside...This whole box was created by using the Sesame Street and Friends. I am not going to lie the characters were hard to make . I had to make them at 1.5' so they would fit the sides of the box. So the reason why they were hard was because they had tiny pieces to glue. So my recommendation is if your going to make characters make sure they are a descent size so you don't run into the same problem.
I made a chocolate chip cookie because I thought how cute would that be to match Cookie Monster's quote.
My Fourth Project is a card that I made from using the Simply Life Cartridge. This is such a cute Cartridge. If you love spring this is a Cartridge for you!
This is what I came up with.
This is the front of the card! This has a couple of pockets that you can place goodies into them...Like candy canes if your making a Christmas card!
The inside of the card...
The tags I made were also from the Simply Life Cartridge.
These were cut at 2.5" .
The Inside of the card...
I had fun making this card! I love to decorate.
The Final and Fifth card that I made and I think you all will absolutely love this...
I made this using the Just Because Cartridge. *Note I did not make the tri-fold part from that cartridge.
I made that by hand!
Here is the Surprise part of this card ....
When you open the card the little ginger bread man pops up! I love it! The gingerbread man was cut at 1". Also he was made by the Just Because Cards.
Well you have finally came to the end, I hope you loved my projects and there will be many more so hope to see you here again! Please leave a little love here and let me know what you think! Thanks again, hope you all have a very Happy and safe weekend!
Next you should go to (My Project)
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. April http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
4. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com --- You Are Here---
5. My Project http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-project-for-100-cartridge-blog-hop.html -- Next--
6. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
7. Patricia http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
9. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
10. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
11. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
12. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
13. Suzy's Crafts http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
14. Tammy S. http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
15. Tanya http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
17. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
18. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
19. Giveaway http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/surprise-giveaway-saturday-september-3.html
20. Autumn http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/
21. Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
22. Courtney http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
23. Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
24. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
25. Heather S http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
26. Holly http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
27. Jen R. http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
28. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
29. Laura http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
31. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
33. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
34. Lucinda http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/
35. Blog Candy http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/reserved-for-this-weekends-blog-candy.html